The mission of Monroe County Achievement Center is to provide a learning environment that embodies academic instruction, social development and community partnership, while affording each student the opportunity to develop the skills needed to earn a diploma and become productive citizens in our community and society at large.
The vision of Monroe County Achievement Center is to instill in our students a strong work ethic, as well as academic and social skills applicable to becoming a successful member of a society.
- We believe our chief priority is to give ALL students the opportunity to learn, grow and succeed.
- We believe students benefit academically in a safe, supportive and motivating environment.
- We believe education is a shared responsibilty involving a relationship amongst students, parents, teachers, and community.
- We believe students' learning, attendance, and behavior improve when they are actively engaged in meaningful work.
- We believe the ultimate goal for ALL students is to graduate with the skills and tools necessary to be college and career ready.